The responsible body within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), is:
Rino Electronics AG
Phone: +41 52 534 48 62
Based on Article 13 of the Swiss Federal Constitution and the data protection provisions of the Swiss Confederation (Data Protection Act, DPA), every person has the right to protection of their privacy as well as protection against misuse of their personal data. The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
In cooperation with our hosting providers, we strive to protect the databases as well as possible against unauthorised access, loss, misuse or falsification.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
By using this website, you consent to the collection, processing and use of data as described below. This website can generally be visited without registration. In the process, data such as pages called up or the name of the file called up, date and time are stored on the server for statistical purposes without this data being directly related to your person. Personal data, in particular name, address or e-mail address, are collected on a voluntary basis as far as possible. The data will not be passed on to third parties without your consent.
Processing of personal data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable person. A data subject is a person about whom personal data is processed. Processing includes any handling of personal data, regardless of the means and procedures used, in particular the storage, disclosure, acquisition, deletion, storage, modification, destruction and use of personal data.
We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law. Furthermore, we process personal data in accordance with the following legal bases in connection with Art. 6 para. 1 DSGVO - insofar as and to the extent that the EU-DSGVO is applicable:
- lit. a) Processing of personal data with the consent of the data subject.
- lit. b) Processing of personal data for the fulfilment of a contract with the data subject as well as for the implementation of corresponding pre-contractual measures.
- lit. c) processing of personal data to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject under any applicable law of the EU or under any applicable law of a country in which the GDPR applies in whole or in part.
- lit. d) Processing of personal data in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person.
- f) Processing of personal data in order to protect the legitimate interests of us or of third parties, unless the fundamental freedoms and rights and interests of the data subject are overridden. Legitimate interests are in particular our business interest in being able to provide our website, information security, the enforcement of our own legal claims and compliance with Swiss law.
We process personal data for the period of time required for the respective purpose or purposes. In the case of longer-term retention obligations due to legal and other obligations to which we are subject, we restrict processing accordingly.
This website uses SSL/TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as enquiries that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Third party services
This website may use Google Maps for embedding maps, Google Invisible reCAPTCHA for protection against bots and spam, and YouTube for embedding videos.
Google has committed to ensuring adequate data protection in accordance with the US-European and US-Swiss Privacy Shields.
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the enquiry form, including the contact details you provide there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
Rights of data subjects
Right to confirmation
Every data subject has the right to request confirmation from the website operator as to whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed. If you wish to exercise this right of confirmation, you may contact the data protection officer at any time.
Right to information
Every person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to receive information free of charge from the operator of this website about the personal data stored about him or her and a copy of this information at any time. Furthermore, information may be provided about the following information, if applicable:
- the processing purposes
- the categories of personal data that are processed
- the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration
- the existence of a right to obtain the rectification or erasure of personal data concerning them or to obtain the restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- if the personal data are not collected from the data subject: All available information on the origin of the data
Furthermore, the data subject has the right to be informed whether personal data have been transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. If this is the case, the data subject also has the right to obtain information on the appropriate safeguards in connection with the transfer.
If you would like to make use of this right to information, you can contact our data protection officer at any time.
Right of rectification
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to obtain the immediate rectification of personal data relating to him or her which are inaccurate. Furthermore, the data subject shall have the right to obtain, taking into account the purposes of the processing, the completion of any incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary declaration.
If you would like to make use of this right of correction, you can contact our data protection officer at any time.
Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to obtain from the controller of this website the erasure without delay of personal data concerning him or her, where one of the following grounds applies and insofar as the processing is not necessary:
- The personal data were collected or otherwise processed for purposes for which they are no longer necessary
- The data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing
- The data subject objects to the processing on grounds relating to his or her particular situation and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing in the case of direct marketing and related profiling.
- The personal data have been processed unlawfully
- The erasure of the personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject
- The personal data was collected in relation to information society services offered directly to a child
If one of the above reasons applies and you wish to arrange for the deletion of personal data stored by the operator of this website, you can contact our data protection officer at any time. The data protection officer of this website will arrange for the deletion request to be complied with immediately.
Right to restrict processing
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to obtain from the controller of this website the restriction of processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data
- The processing is unlawful, the data subject objects to the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of the use of the personal data
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject needs it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
- The data subject has objected to the processing on grounds relating to his or her particular situation and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate interests of the controller override those of the data subject
If one of the above conditions is met and you wish to request the restriction of personal data stored by the operator of this website, you can contact our data protection officer at any time. The data protection officer of this website will arrange the restriction of the processing.
Right to data portability
Every person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her in a structured, common and machine-readable format. They also have the right to have this data transferred to another controller if the legal requirements are met.
Furthermore, the data subject shall have the right to obtain the direct transfer of the personal data from one controller to another controller, where technically feasible and provided that this does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other persons.
To assert the right to data portability, you can contact the data protection officer appointed by the operator of this website at any time.
Right to object
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her.
The operator of this website shall no longer process the personal data in the event of the objection, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or if the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
To exercise your right to object, you can contact the data protection officer of this website directly.
Right to revoke consent under data protection law
Every person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to revoke a given consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw consent, you can contact our data protection officer at any time.
The copyright and all other rights to the content, images, photos or other files on the website belong exclusively to the operator of this website or the specifically named rights holders. The written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained in advance for the reproduction of all files.
Anyone who commits a copyright infringement without the consent of the respective rights holder may be liable to prosecution and possibly to damages.
All information on our website has been carefully checked. We make every effort to ensure that the information we provide is up-to-date, correct and complete. Nevertheless, the occurrence of errors cannot be completely ruled out, which means that we cannot guarantee the completeness, correctness and up-to-dateness of information, including journalistic and editorial information. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected.
The publisher may change or delete texts at its own discretion and without notice and is not obliged to update the contents of this website. Use of or access to this website is at the visitor's own risk. The publisher, its clients or partners are not responsible for any damage, such as direct, indirect, accidental, damage to be determined in advance or consequential damage, which is allegedly caused by visiting this website, and consequently accept no liability for this.
The publisher also accepts no responsibility or liability for the content and availability of third-party websites that can be accessed via external links on this website. The operators of the linked sites are exclusively responsible for their content. The publisher thus expressly distances itself from all third-party content that may be relevant under criminal or liability law or that may offend common decency.
Questions to the Data Protection Officer